Dog raincoats are the best tool to keep dogs dry and warm on rainy days. Most dogs hate rain, and the rain will wet their fur. Some dogs like rainy days, such as those who love to roll in the mud. Although their owners may get angry with high blood pressure, they For these hobby dogs, it's like a party on a rainy day. There are also some dogs who have developed a habit of excreting outdoors, regardless of whether it is sunny or rain.
No matter what kind of dog, they are naturally energetic and the energy that is nowhere to be released makes dogs like to dog bites the slippers and destroys the sofa. We had to take them out to play, so wearing raincoats for the dogs is the best choice! Remember to bring your umbrella.
- Best dog raincoat outdoor: Reflective Waterproof Hoodies Jumpsuit Raincoat for Dog
- Best dog raincoat for mediumbreeds: Adjustable Reflective Raincoat For Medium Dogs
- Fully covered:Breathable Fully Covered Lightweight Dog Raincoat
- Best budget dog raincoat: Transparent Waterproof Outdoor Dog Raincoat with Hood
- Fashion for small dog: Yellow Bee Lightweight Waterproof Best Small Dog Raincoat
Two Things You Should know In Dog Raincoat.
Dogs and wolves in the wild don't need to wear dog raincoats , they don't need them by nature. But as a pet dog, the dog is far not as strong as the wild dog. So out of the protection of dogs, raincoats are also necessary. Generally have two effects：
1.Keep warm: Keeping warm is a very important thing. Dogs often catch colds from getting wet. If it's raining, it's okay. The water vapor can easily make the dog sick when takes the dog to travel through the mountains and old forests . So for the purpose of keeping warm, it is necessary to put on a raincoat for the dog.
2. Anti-dirty: Dogs walk on all fours and their abdomen is very close to the ground, so they are easily soiled by splashes of rain. Especially long-haired dogs and small dogs are more likely to get dirty. If you don't want to take a bath once when you go out, it is best to wear a dog raincoat with hood.
Reasons why dogs don't like raincoats
Dogs are just not used to dog raincoats, but after getting familiar with them, they will get used to it. According to the racial habits of dogs in socializing. We usually see dogs fighting and playing, they all have the habit of crawling back, that is, they like to ride each other. This is an act of establishing status and expressing one's own "domination". The tightness of the raincoat, especially the tightness of the back, makes the dog feel that he is being ruled and oppressed, so he will feel uncomfortable.
In fact, as long as they get used to it, your dog will relax. But still have to find a suitable size raincoat for the dog, and the whole body protection is more in place. Accurately measure the length and size of each part of the dog's body. Make sure that both the front and back legs can get in. The most important thing is that there must be peeing and pooping holes.
Choosing the most suitable dog raincoat
For your best friend, buy a raincoat of the right size. Make sure that the dog raincoat does not hold the dog tightly and make the dog feel restrained. Before buying, you must accurately measure the size of each key part of the dog, and then purchase it according to the size chart in the product.
What are the best dog coats?
The best dog raincoat should have the following 3 functions
1. Hood or collar. Hoods are a great way to keep the puppies' head and face dry when walking, and they usually make the dog feel more comfortable when outdoors.
2. Reflective surface. Be sure to look for raincoats with reflective surfaces. This will make your dog visible to motorists and keep both parties safe in low-light conditions.
3. Quick wear. A simple operation can save the owner's time and let the dog go out and play faster.
According to user feedback, the best raincoat has the function of covering the abdomen and has the function of keeping warm. Of course, appearance and color are also important selection factors. We have found 5 kinds of dog raincoats that are most suitable for dog travel.
This waterproof dog raincoat is very suitable for outdoor adventures. It has reflective strips.
There are different sizes, from xs to xl.
A striking yellow, red and green.
Easy to take on and off: Zipper design from neck to belly and highly adjustable belly strap design to keep the dog safe and comfortable, easy to put on and off. The upgraded dog raincoat of "M" is slightly larger because of the zipper design, don't suit for small dog
Highly waterproof: The dog raincoat with hood & Transparent Brim, Transparent Brim will not block the view, and the reflective dog raincoat made of premium material, waterproof, keep the pet dog dry in the rain
Reflective strip design: Added reflective strip, provides extra visibility in the rain pets and even can be seen at night/in the dark
Back pocket: Back pocket design, easy to carry snacks for your dog. Foreleg design, avoids rain wetting the chest.
- Unique design: There is a convenient hole that you can cut out so that the male dog can pee. The female can keep it. Button closure and velcro design, comfortable fit, easy to put on and take off. The back is designed with velcro, which is convenient to wear and prevents water from entering. The hat is detachable, has a drawstring, and can be adjusted to make your pet feel comfortable.
- Waterproof and lightweight: Made of 100% polyester waterproof fabric. Breathable, Waterproof, Wear-resistant, tear-resistant, durable, easy to clean. keep your pet comfortable and dry even in the worst weather conditions. There are fastener straps on each leg, and a full cover can be pulled on his entire face to protect his entire body
- Easy to carry: You can take it anywhere and it even folds up into a front pocket and then unfolds easily when you need it. It's washable in the machine. Pet raincoats are available in a variety of colors and sizes. Choose the size that suits you according to the bust, back length, neck circumference, and weight on the picture.
The built-in belt hole connects the belt to the collar under the raincoat, so your dog can dash at any time. The double waterproof design is suitable for blizzards, typhoons, hurricanes, and rainstorms, with windproof, breathable, and tear-proof functions.
The transparent material is thinner, pets can move more freely. This material makes this raincoat looks cuter special and fresh. This dog raincoat is very cheap and has a better vision while keeping the small face dry. Very suitable for puppies or little dogs.
The raincoat fabric is durable, lightweight, not easy to break, soft, smooth, comfortable, and waterproof, the yellow raincoat makes your pet wear more like a cute bee.
Lightweight and comfortable. The lighter weight will not be your pet's burden, and the breathable lining touches soft and protect your pet's skin and further, keep your dogs feel light and comfortable on rainy days.
Reflective stripes provide extra visibility in the rain pets and even can be seen at night/in the dark, protect the pets safely enough outside.
After Walking the dog
- 1. The dog will inevitably step on the puddle, and even if the dog is put on a dog raincoat, we cannot guarantee that the dog will not be exposed to the rain at all. So after going home, be sure to dry your dog’s feet and blow-dry the rain on them in time to avoid bacteria/skin diseases.
- 2. Regardless of whether the rain is big or small, you should wear rainproof gear for your dog.
- 3. Do a good job of basic care at ordinary times and regularly help the dog to repair the bottom hair of the feet, so as to prevent the dog from slipping and falling by his own foot hair.
- 4. There are many puddles but do not let the dog drink from the puddles, the puddles are full of bacteria.